Day Camp (Ages 6 & up)
Call 410-551-5396 or E-mail for more information
You can sign up for any number of days.
Camp Fee : $60 full day; $40 half-day.
Camp Rules and Policies
1. Each camper needs to bring a snack, water/drink, and lunch (if full-day campers) each day. Please have your child place his/her name on their lunch bag.
2. Personal belongings Should be labeled for identification
3. Expensive items such as toys, games, CD players, and iPODS, etc. should be left at home as our staff will not be responsible for any lost or stolen items.
4.Girls should wear a one-piece leotard or sport T-shirt and short; Boys should wear gym shorts and T-shirts. No baggy or loose fitting clothes for safety reasons. No jeans, shorts or pants with belts or buckles. All hair MUST be tied up away from face. NO JEWELRY is allowed in Camp.
5. For the children’s safety, we do not allow children out in the parking lot unaccompanied by an adult. We ask that parents come into the gym to sign in and sign out their children.
6. All campers must submit a completed Maryland state required health forms at the time of registration.
7. A fee of $75 will be charged for a returned check.
Your child will participate in structured activities involving around gymnastics, trampolines, and jumping, also including games, art, and craft.
A Typical Camp Day Schedule
Gymnastics and physical activities will be organized and taught by professional gymnastics coaches and gymnasts.
Prompt pick-up is required. $1 per minute will be charged after 5:30pm.
Thanks for visiting Win-Win Gymnastics web site.