Summer Gymnastics Camp 2017
(Ages 6 & up)
Call 410-551-5396 or E-mail for availability or more information
If Anne Arundel County Public Schools change the end date of school year, Win-Win will adjust our Summer Day Camp schedule accordingly.
Summer Camp Registration Fee:
Member: $20 per child; $15 per child for multiple-child family.
Non-Member: $40 per child; $25 per child for multiple-child family.
Camp Fee :
$60 full day; $40 half-day.
We offer a price discount up to 12.5% (see chart below) .
* Camp Price and Discount:
The price discount depends on the number
of days you sign up and the payment option you choose. For example, if you
sign up for 13 days, consecutively or not, it works as
Payment Option 1 ( Pay in full in advance):
13 days x $57.00 = $741.00 (5% off for
Payment Option 2 (Pay as you go):
The first 5 days: 5 days x
$60 = $300
The second 5 days: 5 days x $58.50 = $292.50 (2.5% off each
The last 3 days: 3 days x $57 = $171 (5% off each day)
New "Drop-In" Policy
"Drop-in" slots are not a guarantee and will be limited this year. Please register early or call ahead of verify availability.
Your child will participate in structured activities involving around gymnastics, trampolines, and jumping, also including games, art, craft, and field trips to library and other local point of interests
A Typical Camp Day Schedule
Gymnastics and physical activities will be organized and taught by professional gymnastics coaches and gymnasts.
Camp Rules and Policies
1. Each camper needs to bring 2 snack, water/drink, and lunch (if full-day campers) each day. Please have your child place his/her name on their lunch bag.
2. Personal belongings Should be labeled for identification
3. Expensive items such as toys, games, CD players, and iPODS, etc. should be left at home as our staff will not be responsible for any lost or stolen items.
4.Girls should wear a one-piece leotard or sport T-shirt and short; Boys should wear gym shorts and T-shirts. No baggy or loose fitting clothes for safety reasons. No jeans, shorts or pants with belts or buckles. All hair MUST be tied up away from face. NO JEWELRY is allowed in Camp.
5. For the childrens safety, we do not allow children out in the parking lot unaccompanied by an adult. We ask that parents come into the gym to sign in and sign out their children.
6. All campers must submit a completed Maryland state required health forms at the time of registration.
7. A fee of $75 will be charged for a returned check.
Thanks for visiting Win-Win Gymnastics web site.