Gymnastics Intensive Summer Program
(GIS) (Ages 6 to 12)
Call 410-551-5396 or E-mail for more information
New this summer! Your child will participate in structured activities involving only gymnastics, trampolines, and jumping. Each week long Intensive will conclude on Friday with a short exhibition for your child to showcase what he/she learned during that week and to receive awards for their accomplishment.
Week 1: June25-29 - Olympic Week
Week2: July 9-13 - Disney Week
Week 3: July 16-20 - Pirate Week
Week 4: July 23-27 - Marvel Week
Week 5: August 20-24 - Circus Week
Week 6: August 27-31 - 80's Week
A Day Schedule - TBA
Gymnastics will be organized and taught by professional gymnastics coaches and gymnasts.
Gymnastics Intensive Registration Fee:
Member: $20 per child; $15 per child for multiple-child family.
Non-Member: $40 per child; $25 per child for multiple-child family.
Fee : ( A week)
$225 for Morning Program.
$200 for Afternoon Program.
$350 for Morning and Afternoon.
Rules and Policies
1. Each Gymnast needs to bring 2 snack, water/drink, and lunch (if full-day campers) each day. Please have your child place his/her name on their lunch bag.
2. Personal belongings Should be labeled for identification
3. Expensive items such as toys, games, CD players, and iPODS, etc. should be left at home as our staff will not be responsible for any lost or stolen items.
4.Girls should wear a one-piece leotard or sport T-shirt and short; Boys should wear gym shorts and T-shirts. No baggy or loose fitting clothes for safety reasons. No jeans, shorts or pants with belts or buckles. All hair MUST be tied up away from face. NO JEWELRY is allowed in practice.
5. For the children’s safety, we do not allow children out in the parking lot unaccompanied by an adult. We ask that parents come into the gym to sign in and sign out their children.
6. A fee of $75 will be charged for a returned check.
REGISTRATION OPENS MAY 1st, 2018
Thanks for visiting Win-Win Gymnastics web site.